Saturday, June 6, 2009

First Class- Friday, June 12th, 8pm

Hello Girls! Come join me for an evening of creativity, treats and girl talk! This is called ladies' night therapy We are going to start easy and make 4 cards (including two Father's Day cards just in time!) and a little purse. We will get into lots of techniques and do more challenging cards in my other classes. We will also do fun projects in the stamp camps. Seating is limited and will be first come, first serve. Classes will be held at my home. This class will be held on Friday, June 12th starting at 8pm. The cost of the class is $10. You will receive $1 off if you bring your own adhesive. Email me to reserve your seat. See you at Therapy!








Those of you that are a bit nervous...I promise I will take you each step of the way. You can do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment